|
web information

BLOG STARTED: Year 2009
disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog
Credits to XLjust think. optimist wins. you have entered into a world of reality If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
webmistress
|
 Wednesday, September 2, 2009
 Innocent entry becomes newspaper discussion topic @ 9/02/2009 08:50:00 PM
I just read this newspaper article about a 15year old student, who borrowed his 1 year older brother's IC to watch a NC-16 movie, Orphan. The boy made a blog entry about this. And unluckily, his blog was "stomp-ed". And became a big topic for discussion. In his blog post, he even recommend those who are below 16 which cinema to go so that they can sneak in and watch as well. I guess many other ppl also did the similar things before. Hahs, better be careful what u're blogging about! I had a rather refreshing start of the day swimming in NIE pool with Valerie =) Feeling 精神饱满! 但是,似乎到了中午心情却变得有点儿差。 是因为荷尔蒙的关系吗? 希望是吧!不知觉中,好像又慢慢开始走进恶性循环。 I dun wanna experience these processes, may i be brought to the destination?
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
about me
further stuffs of you here |
 Wednesday, September 2, 2009
 Innocent entry becomes newspaper discussion topic @ 9/02/2009 08:50:00 PM
I just read this newspaper article about a 15year old student, who borrowed his 1 year older brother's IC to watch a NC-16 movie, Orphan. The boy made a blog entry about this. And unluckily, his blog was "stomp-ed". And became a big topic for discussion. In his blog post, he even recommend those who are below 16 which cinema to go so that they can sneak in and watch as well. I guess many other ppl also did the similar things before. Hahs, better be careful what u're blogging about! I had a rather refreshing start of the day swimming in NIE pool with Valerie =) Feeling 精神饱满! 但是,似乎到了中午心情却变得有点儿差。 是因为荷尔蒙的关系吗? 希望是吧!不知觉中,好像又慢慢开始走进恶性循环。 I dun wanna experience these processes, may i be brought to the destination?
©copyrighted by www.so-kawaii.co.nrr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: stephanie
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
|