|
web information

BLOG STARTED: Year 2009
disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog
Credits to XLjust think. optimist wins. you have entered into a world of reality If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
webmistress
|
 Sunday, August 30, 2009
 4th Week of School @ 8/30/2009 09:25:00 PM
Time for some updates of the "missing days" Tml will be the 4th week of school. Feeling kind of 'numbed' already. In the working world, there are Office Political issues, and in the education level, there are erm, "lecture political issues" (let's give it an acroynm - LPI) ? Hmms, even b4 school start, LPI has started, not to mention when school starts. Uni isn't the best part of life, but I'm grateful that i choose this course. For i would not have met certain nice people, and learnt many many things, shared wonderful times and be well prepared for the REAL world. I relieved 2 classes today - A Maths and Chemistry (Sec. 4) I realised there are some students who are really arrogant, and act as if they know EVERYTHING. Really pissed me. Some most of the time during the lesson i jus kept writing on the whiteboard and did not talk much (but of cos, i made sure the contents of the lesson are delivered) => Amidst the writing, i kept thinking of the difference btw teaching smaller kids and teenagers, and I definitely prefer the former. Although they are naughty and noisy, at least i know they are still "good at heart" and they are still able to be mold or re-mold. I received a Teachers' Day card from one of my student. I'm quite surprise she made a card for me, for this student was really really quiet in the class and i have never even see her smile or carry any facial expression. =x Friday - Attended the first Kickboxing lesson in SRC. Coincidently met Ivy. And i jus had a conversation abt this with **: "Haix, u know what, i was asking -- abt kickboxing, whether she sees any familiar person, and her answer is NO." I'm quite taken aback by what i hear. Hmms, what's wrong abt telling him we saw ivy? =x Anyway, I lost most of my thots abt this blogpost after the conversation. =x My turn to be like "Dory fish". =X -to be continue- MAY all be well =) Loves.
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
about me
further stuffs of you here |
 Sunday, August 30, 2009
 4th Week of School @ 8/30/2009 09:25:00 PM
Time for some updates of the "missing days" Tml will be the 4th week of school. Feeling kind of 'numbed' already. In the working world, there are Office Political issues, and in the education level, there are erm, "lecture political issues" (let's give it an acroynm - LPI) ? Hmms, even b4 school start, LPI has started, not to mention when school starts. Uni isn't the best part of life, but I'm grateful that i choose this course. For i would not have met certain nice people, and learnt many many things, shared wonderful times and be well prepared for the REAL world. I relieved 2 classes today - A Maths and Chemistry (Sec. 4) I realised there are some students who are really arrogant, and act as if they know EVERYTHING. Really pissed me. Some most of the time during the lesson i jus kept writing on the whiteboard and did not talk much (but of cos, i made sure the contents of the lesson are delivered) => Amidst the writing, i kept thinking of the difference btw teaching smaller kids and teenagers, and I definitely prefer the former. Although they are naughty and noisy, at least i know they are still "good at heart" and they are still able to be mold or re-mold. I received a Teachers' Day card from one of my student. I'm quite surprise she made a card for me, for this student was really really quiet in the class and i have never even see her smile or carry any facial expression. =x Friday - Attended the first Kickboxing lesson in SRC. Coincidently met Ivy. And i jus had a conversation abt this with **: "Haix, u know what, i was asking -- abt kickboxing, whether she sees any familiar person, and her answer is NO." I'm quite taken aback by what i hear. Hmms, what's wrong abt telling him we saw ivy? =x Anyway, I lost most of my thots abt this blogpost after the conversation. =x My turn to be like "Dory fish". =X -to be continue- MAY all be well =) Loves.
©copyrighted by www.so-kawaii.co.nrr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: stephanie
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
|