webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: Year 2009


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog
PhotobucketCredits to XL

just think. optimist wins. you have entered into a world of reality

If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.



strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in


webmistress

Born to be a Princess =)

recent entries
Harlow ha~
I was out for a tuition centre interview last Satu...
My wall, my periodic table
Yums! COoked my lunch today! =D It's my best dish...
Went to Mediacorp last Saturday wif Dad for an aud...
Too much coincidence!
Science Discovery Centre Facilitator
Holiday week 3?
lousy holiday
Mini Getaway


wishlist
Get a Digital Camera of my OWN
Blessed
Pink Laptop
Tour the world
Have a NDS
Strike a million dollars Toto
Happiness Always =)


plugboard

吳尊
Julie
Kelly
PeiShan
Teck Siang
Mei Ying
Yao Heng
Zheng Jie
Charmaine
Wan Ching
June



jukebox

下一个天亮 - Claire Guo Jing


rewind


Saturday, July 25, 2009
Not a typical saturday @ 7/25/2009 11:40:00 PM

Jus a short note: "humans are a contradicting bunch of animals"

Hahs. I'm curious in MANY things.

Read thru the blog of an old fren's gf whom we've lost contacts for many years. Well, must be puzzling why i read tht gf's blog instead of my fren's blog? hahax. No typical reason. That ger is young, XMM in secondary sch. Time changes ppl. "alcohol.cigarettes...(and sth else)" I feel reassured. arghs, I'm meanie i know =x

down.down.down................................



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr