|
web information

BLOG STARTED: Year 2009
disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog
Credits to XLjust think. optimist wins. you have entered into a world of reality If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
webmistress
|
 Friday, May 22, 2009
 Too much coincidence! @ 5/22/2009 10:57:00 PM
Today sth really coincidence happened! I was looking at an ex school mate facebook profile (i think he was nicknamed kenneth black, forgot was it by us or it was the nick name tht he was given already by others) I was first surprised to find tht the 2 of us shared the same birthday.. Anyway tht's not the point, i was captivated by how pretty his gf was. So i look tru all their pics. And whee! The 2 of them looks great tgt. The girl really "mesmerized" me. Okay, not that i'm a lesbian, and I seldom would say other girls are pretty, jus this one really caught my attention. So i tot tht wud be ENd of Story. -nap- Afterwards, when i have totally forgotten abt the whole facebook incident... I was out downstairs doing some stuff. From a distance... i saw.... YES. The 2 of them walking towards my direction towards my block. I was like "oh shit" I'm like in the -not-so-presentable- clothes haha! okay. So Heng i have my umbrella wif me, and i jus held it close to my face! Another example of Murphy's Law? Anyway, why is it named Murphy's law? DUhz...
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
about me
further stuffs of you here |
 Friday, May 22, 2009
 Too much coincidence! @ 5/22/2009 10:57:00 PM
Today sth really coincidence happened! I was looking at an ex school mate facebook profile (i think he was nicknamed kenneth black, forgot was it by us or it was the nick name tht he was given already by others) I was first surprised to find tht the 2 of us shared the same birthday.. Anyway tht's not the point, i was captivated by how pretty his gf was. So i look tru all their pics. And whee! The 2 of them looks great tgt. The girl really "mesmerized" me. Okay, not that i'm a lesbian, and I seldom would say other girls are pretty, jus this one really caught my attention. So i tot tht wud be ENd of Story. -nap- Afterwards, when i have totally forgotten abt the whole facebook incident... I was out downstairs doing some stuff. From a distance... i saw.... YES. The 2 of them walking towards my direction towards my block. I was like "oh shit" I'm like in the -not-so-presentable- clothes haha! okay. So Heng i have my umbrella wif me, and i jus held it close to my face! Another example of Murphy's Law? Anyway, why is it named Murphy's law? DUhz...
©copyrighted by www.so-kawaii.co.nrr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: stephanie
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
|