|
web information

BLOG STARTED: Year 2009
disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog
Credits to XLjust think. optimist wins. you have entered into a world of reality If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
webmistress
|
 Tuesday, January 5, 2010
 2010 @ 1/05/2010 06:18:00 PM
This is the first post of year 2010!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm losing the motivation to blog, as u can see quite obviously. Hahas. Didn't went for the usual crowded scenes for countdown AGAIN this year.. Sort of missing the atmosphere. Is age catching up? Went Sentosa with June and her frens, huishing and xl this year. But xl and i skipped the beach party. And missed the fireworks. (PS: I think i wanna join in the 'crowded fun' for the next countdown) Better party while i still can. lols. Sentosa has changed so much! I think resorts world is opening this year! *EXCITED* We shud go again once it's open!! I can't wait for the roller coaster rides and castles backdrop for photo taking! *Can't wait for my BKK trip tml!* Heez
©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr
|
|
about me
further stuffs of you here |
 Tuesday, January 5, 2010
 2010 @ 1/05/2010 06:18:00 PM
This is the first post of year 2010!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm losing the motivation to blog, as u can see quite obviously. Hahas. Didn't went for the usual crowded scenes for countdown AGAIN this year.. Sort of missing the atmosphere. Is age catching up? Went Sentosa with June and her frens, huishing and xl this year. But xl and i skipped the beach party. And missed the fireworks. (PS: I think i wanna join in the 'crowded fun' for the next countdown) Better party while i still can. lols. Sentosa has changed so much! I think resorts world is opening this year! *EXCITED* We shud go again once it's open!! I can't wait for the roller coaster rides and castles backdrop for photo taking! *Can't wait for my BKK trip tml!* Heez
©copyrighted by www.so-kawaii.co.nrr
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: stephanie
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
|